Stellar Swing Remastered game development

Forums Video Games Stellar Swing Remastered game development

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Participant
    none
    Level:

Hi 🙂

I’m working on a game dev project and I’ve started writing a dev log here.

In short, it’s a steam remaster of a game we released ~7 years ago, and it’ll probably just be called ‘Stellar Swing’ when I finally release it on steam. Here’s the original trailer:

(the name is wrong because we changed it after release and I never updated the trailer 😉

I’ll hopefully have a steam page up in the next week or so and start some sort of beta program once there’s a demo available. If you want to try the beta I’d rather you not have played the original game first since it’s going to be the same content/levels but any feedback is great :).

Feel free to ask any questions / make any suggestions / post any feedback here and I’ll probably put shorter more casual updates here too if anyone is interested.

<3

~ <3
    cat
    Participant
    none
    Level:

A sneak peak of the updated planets and new skyboxes. This is looking more like a graphical overhaul every day 🙂

Attachments:
    ~ <3
    8BitMiker.exe
    Keymaster
    CA
    Level:

Very nice! Is it a fully functioning game? Like full story and complete?

🤖 The Ctrl-Alt-Del Club™
    ☎️ Hotline: 1-888-779-7422
    🌐 An ode to social media:
    When anger trawls the internet,
    Looking for a hook;
    It's time to disconnect,
    And go read a book.
    💪🤓👍
    cat
    Participant
    none
    Level:

it’s already fully functioning but a bit short and unpolished (no story though). the new version should make it much more polished and hopefully add some new content if I have the energy to get it all done 🙂

~ <3
    Miss Giggles
    Participant
    CA
    Level:

Nice!

cat
    Participant
    none
    Level:

I wrote a new dev blog with all the new stuff and a preview video https://ctrl-alt-del.club/2020/05/25/stellar-swing-remastered-gamedev-blog-2/

There’s also a steam page now and wishlists are appreciated 🙂 https://store.steampowered.com/app/1319990/Stellar_Swing/

~ <3
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.