R U Ok?

Forums Self Help R U Ok?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Participant
    Level:

Life is hard it was even before this latest craziness began.

Here’s a safe space to reach out for connection, venting (still obeying group rules) etc without judgement.

I’ll try and provide support if I can, if only a listening ear.

I have no medical or physiological training – please contact official services if you require professional help.

GayYeenQueen
    Participant
    CA
    Level:

I’m actually doing well during this mess, which is surprising, because mental health issues have been a BIG problem for me over the past… my entire life, lolol. But I’m holding up okay!

So I’ll also offer to lend an ear or shoulder to lean on if anyone wants to chat. I also don’t have any formal training in the mental health fields, but I’ve got experience with it from the lifed experiences perspective.

Rogue
    Participant
    CA
    Level:

I’m also doing well, and I’d also like to be of help if I can!

I was thinking of starting a General Discussion thread in Default Village for members to go an just chat…

FabioKami
    Participant
    Level:

Please make me stop being lazyyy

PrincessKittywampus
    Participant
    Level:

Hey Fabio first I’d say give yourself some grace – these are weird times we’re living in with a lot of change and confusion going on sometimes the mind’s reaction is to not be able to deal with it and shut off – that was definitely my experience at Easter I had all this time for study but my brain just couldn’t muster up the motivation because it was already dealing with so much

Maybe try to think about the reasons you might be feeling lazy is it lack of motivation or just the fact you have nothing to do because if restrictions?(that’s boredom, not laziness) do you lack energy because of poor sleep? changes to your diet? lack of fresh air and sunshine? or just the change in routine or lack of one?

I’ve started making a schedule and initially used an app called Forest to keep my attention on things I knew had to be done – remember to reward yourself when you do complete a task and not get discouraged if you fall behind.

We’ve all slowed down in this season so embrace that and find ways to enjoy the slower pace whilst it’s still an option
    Thanks for replying to the post I hope this is of some help to you  – stay safe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.